Introduction :)

 Hi everyone! 

You might know me from Instagram (sincerely_daria_) or from TikTok (sincerely_daria) but if you haven't yet heard about me: Hello!! I have waited so long to open a blog and I am more than happy to finally do it! I just want to put a disclaimer out there that this will be a safe space for everyone and everything <3 Now, let me tell you a bit about myself:

I am almost 16 and I live in Romania. 


I wrote a book in Romanian  (Zania) and the sequel and the English version will soon be published so be on the look out for them;)


I love reading and I started writing when I was 13. Books are such a big part of myself - I don't know where I would be without them.


My favorite genre is fantasy and some of my favorites authors are Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows), Tahereh Mafi (A very large expanse of sea), Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle) and Benjamin Alire Saenz (Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the Universe). 


I have multiple platforms where I share my love for reading and writing and so I thought that a blog would be an awesome next step!


Now that you all know a bit about myself, I'll talk about the future of this blog. This blog will be mainly for me to talk about books, but also writing and what I write. I want to share here my thought process while writing, how it is to publish, world building, beginning a story and so much more! There is so much to know about being an author (I still have a lot to learn too) and I want to help anyone in need and anyone who has a question about this topic. Of course, here's also where I'll be posting more about my books and the stories I write and publish.

We have a long way to go but I really hope you'll find this blog interesting, fun and helpful. Thank you for reading this and I'll write back;)


                                                                                                                           Daria xx



Instagram: @sincerely_daria_

My book club: @kindred.spirits.bookclub

TikTok: @sincerely_daria

Goodreads: Daria Marchis

Comments

  1. This is so cute !!! You are so sweet Daria, I'm here to support you :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts